How to Get Dual Clocks for Different Time Zones on Your Samsung Galaxy S4's Status Bar

Posted by Unknown on Friday, January 3, 2014



Ever since the early days of their existence, cell phones have been reducing the common wristwatch to nothing more than a fashion accessory. I'm not exactly a watch aficionado, but I do own a few that I wear on a daily basis. Since I have family in different parts of the world, I love my watches that have a second time zone, allowing me to see what time it is where they are. There are other reasons you may need to know what time it is in another time zone. Perhaps you do a lot of traveling and want to keep track of what time it is back home. Maybe you're an entrepreneur that has business... more





more

{ 0 comments... » How to Get Dual Clocks for Different Time Zones on Your Samsung Galaxy S4's Status Bar read them below or add one }

Post a Comment

Popular Posts