12 Mind Hacks for Succeeding with Your New Year's Resolutions for 2014

Posted by Unknown on Tuesday, December 31, 2013



If you want to succeed at your New Year's resolution for 2014, stop thinking of them as resolutions. Instead, frame your resolution as a daily, manageable habit you want to develop into you day-to-day life. Don't think in vague terms like "I want to lose weight" or "I want to become fluent in Mandarin." Instead, think more in terms of quantifiable micro-goals, like "I will walk 10,000 steps a day and measure that with my pedometer" or "I will learn 50 new words a day on my language app." Other tips? Publicize your goal among your family and friends, and if it is possible, make your... more





more

{ 0 comments... » 12 Mind Hacks for Succeeding with Your New Year's Resolutions for 2014 read them below or add one }

Post a Comment

Popular Posts